Airways Aviation Group partnered with CAE Defence & Security offering innovative Flight Training Programmes to select military customers, amongst a series of other important aviation services.
Our track record and experience are second to none and we have, jointly or severally, provided aviation training solutions in numerous forms and at various levels to defence and security clients for decades.
We currently deliver ATPL equivalent training for the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) and Navy (Marine) on a multi-year renewable contract delivering their ab-initio training from zero up to advanced Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR) at our world class facilities in Montpellier (France) and Bremen (Germany).
We also provide DA42's to LTG62 for the Military Flight Training of Luftwaffe Instructor’s long range navigation training (MEP, FR, CRI).
We provide a complete Training System Integration solution that allows our customers to focus on missions and not be overly distracted or burdened by the initial flight training phases.
Our experience in training the military and police services goes back many years as we have extensively trained Australian, Omani and Malaysian military, police, national guard and emergency services both in rotary and fixed wing.
- International through EASA / EMAR compliance
- Basic ab-initio through to MEIR
- Cost-effective maximization of training capabilities
- Off-the-shelf civil solutions customised to military needs or bespoke programmes tailored to suit military requirements
- Highest standards with former military instructors
- Training disciplines, skills and leadership qualities designed to sustain military foundational readiness
- Rapid deployment of selected military Cadets into our training programme
- Agility during changing demands
- Continuous monitoring, assessment and reporting of the individual cadet journey to their commanders
- Cadets are awarded their European EASA Civil Air Transport Pilot Licenses upon graduation with us
- Supporting pilot recruitment and training pipelines to meet future military and civilian needs and demands in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
We also offer the complete customisation of military training modules to include:
- UPRT and Aerobatics
- Long Range Navigation
- Special Mission modules
- Military Instructor Training in accordance to EASA standards.
PATHWAY TO CIVILIAN AVIATION CAREERS FOR MILITARY GRADUATES
It is important to note that the award of an EASA ATPL license helps assure the respective commanders that their cadets have qualified at the highest European standard whilst simultaneously also providing the cadets an assurance of a commercial aviator’s career, upon retirement from military service at any stage.
The opportunity of military cadets attaining a European Commercial Pilot License, as a hallmark of their training, may assist you in attracting and recruiting the best candidates to join your pilot program. It is a fact that experienced military pilots already holding a European EASA ATPL are highly regarded and sought after by commercial airlines and private operators globally but may also provide an elegant solution to satisfy your national and regional airline future needs.
ABOUT AIRWAYS AVIATION
With over 35 years of international experience and a growing number of education and training locations strategically positioned in Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa and Australia, the Dubai-headquartered Airways Aviation nowadays boasts being the largest privately owned group of multidisciplinary aviation academies of its kind.
We oﬀer certified EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency), CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Agency), ICAO and IATA professionals and have trained more than 8,000 commercial pilots, graduated over 25,000 cabin crew, ground handling and maintenance professionals, while maintaining Europe’s largest ﬂeet of Diamond aircraft.
The most recent Defence and Security training includes the German Airforce (Luftwaffe) and German Navy (Marine), the UK Royal Airforce (RAF) Military Conversion Training, the Royal Oman Police Directorate of Police Aviation, the Royal Malaysian Police Air Operations Force, as well as the Malaysian Fire and Rescue Air Wing.
ABOUT CAE DEFENCE & SECURITY
CAE’s Defence and Security business unit is at the leading edge of digital innovation providing training and mission support solutions across multi-domain operations: air, land, maritime, space and cyber. Their training and operational solutions support customers who operate in complex, high-stakes environments where mission readiness and successful outcomes are critical.
CAE’s recent acquisitions has enabled the creation of the world’s leading pure play, platform agnostic training and simulation company serving the global defence market. CAE is the partner of choice to customers worldwide who operate in critical and largely regulated environments, where successful outcomes are imperative.
Over 60% of CAE’s revenue is recurring in nature. CAE bolsters the broadest global presence in the industry, with approximately 11,000 employees, 180 sites, and training locations in over 50 countries.
EUROPE’S MOST FOCUSED AND EXPERIENCED TRAINING SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
OFFERING TAILORED SERVICES SUCH AS:
- EASA certiﬁcation of customer syllabus
- EASA accreditation of training sites
- Aircraft purchase and refurbishment
- Infrastructure refurbishment
- FNPT purchase and installation
- Refurbishment of accommodation
- Staﬃng and standardization of ground and flight instructors
- Simultaneous onboarding of multi classes in multi locations
- And much more!
OUR EXPERT TEAM IS AVAILABLE TO ENGAGE, DISCUSS AND DEMONSTRATE HOW WE MAY SUPPORT YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE PILOT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS