HEALTH & SAFETY GENERAL POLICY STATEMENT
The Airways Aviation Group endeavors to meet the highest industry standards in maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and precautions are taken to ensure safety and welfare with regular assessments of potential hazards and risks to company employees and students.
As far as is reasonably practicable, we aim to:
- Meet our legal obligations to maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks so identified;
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- Ensure the safe handling and use of substances;
- Provide information, instruction and training where necessary for our workforce;
- Ensure that all employees are competent to do their work and given the appropriate training;
- Help prevent workplace accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- Actively manage and supervise health and safety at work:
- Have access to competent advice;
- Seek continuous improvement in our health and safety performance and management through regular policy reviews and revisions;
- Provide the resources required to make this policy and our Health and Safety arrangements effective.
To help achieve our objectives and ensure our employees recognise their duties under the applicable health and safety legislation in each territory, region or location, we confirm to and remind them that whilst at work, they have a responsibility and duty of care to all who might be affected by their day to day activities.
This policy may vary by region and country and is subject to applicable local laws, regulations and requirements.