HEALTH AND SAFETY GENERAL POLICY STATEMENT
The Airways Aviation Group endeavors to meet the highest industry standards in maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and Regional Management are responsible to ensure precautions are taken to assure safety, health and welfare and to make regular assessments of potential hazards and risks to the company as well as to those that they employ, educate and train.
As far as is regulated and practicable we aim:
- To meet our legal obligations to maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks so identified;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure the safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction, training where necessary for our workforce;
- To ensure that all workers are competent to do their work, and to give them appropriate training;
- To help prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- To actively manage and supervise health and safety at work:
- To have access to competent advice;
- To seek continuous improvement in our health and safety performance and management through review and revision of policies;
- To provide the resource required to make this policy and our Health and Safety arrangements effective.
To help achieve our objectives and ensure our employees recognise their duties under the applicable health and safety legislation in each territory, region or location, we confirm to and remind them that whilst at work, they have a responsibility and duty of care to all whom may be affected by their day to day activities.
Health & Safety Policy may vary form region to region and country to country and are always subject to applicable local regulations, laws and requirements.