The aim of the Airways Aviation Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) APS course is to develop the technical and non-technical components of the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to operate a multi-crew aircraft in an Advanced Operation Airline Environment. .
Trainees who complete and satisfactory manner throughout the training will be provided by the Head of Training, on behalf of Airways Aviation, a certificate of completion of MCC training.
The main competencies developed during the APS MCC training are:
- Acquire an optimum level of skills to be a member of a multi-crew aircraft
- Acquire knowledge and skill to operate an Advanced Swept Wing Airplane
- Develop interpersonal skills for working in a multi-crew environment
- Know distribute and delegate tasks on board to serve as Pilot Flying (PF) or Pilot not Flying (PM) in all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
- Know how to prepare and announce operational briefings
- Introduction to Turbo Jet Aircraft operation i.e Jet Engine, Jet Aircraft performance including High Altitude
- Procedures for Windshear, GPWS and TCAS Warnings
- Introduction to Upset recovery techniques UPRT
- How to use checklists and perform cross-checks (mutual supervision)
- The training aims to encourage the development of non-technical skills applicable to working conditions in a multi-crew aircraft in an Airline environment.
Standard Operating procedures are in accordance with the latest Air FRANCE, KLM and Emirates SOP’s, including Cockpit-Cabin and Cockpit-Ground Communication.