The cabin crew recruitment coaching workshop is your first immersion as a cabin crew in the aviation world. Airways Aviation– ESMA offers an advances module that will allow you to better approach company selections. The Recruitment Coaching Training is intended for candidates who wish to prepare for a Cabin Crew position within the airlines, as well as those wishing to acquire and develop a better self-confidence in order to optimize relations and exchanges with a demanding clientele as well as to maintain professional relations in an increasingly competitive aeronautical environment.
The training aims to provide the candidates with the necessary tools to succeed in their professional project and to put them in the best possible positions during their recruitment tests. The training helps to optimize the application materials (CV, cover letters, … in English and in French), to develop an argument that highlights the required skills and expectations of recruiters for this job profile.
The aim will also be to develop a win/wind is course between the candidate and the company (concepts B. Bertheuil Consulting)
· I learn to know myself
· What am I looking for in the company?
· What will I bring them in return?
· What is my added value compared to another candidate?
Program Duration: 4 days (28h)
· Presentation of the philosophy of recruiters, the job description and the skills required for this profession.
· The recruitment process within French companies
· Recruitment interview training in French (role-play):
- Group interview
- Personal interview
Day 2 :
· Presentation and development of B. Bertheuil Consulting’s concepts.
· What tools will be offered to you?
· Characterology test: I get to know myself
· How will you be able to use these tools to optimize customer relations and exchanges between colleagues and management within the company?
· Conversational English: acquisition of the specific technical vocabulary of a Cabin Crew
· Professional maintenance training in English (role-play)
· Work on the cover letter
· Work on the CV in French and in English
· OPM: Organizational performance management
· Competency assessment program OPM with personalized debrief
· Understand how we work, our motivations, how to fit into a team
Calendar and offers
Possibility of a package « Cabin crew recruitment training + Intensive training course + TOEIC® test »
For any further information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Be motivated
· Accept to work on its own image and speech
· Bring a resume that will be used as part of the professional project strategy
· Adopt a good presentation throughout the course:
- For women: well-groomed hairstyle and makeup, skirt or trousers suit
- For men: neat hairstyle, shaved, suit, tie